Publisher: Authors Republic
Date: July 2019
Duration: 0 hours 38 minutes
Take Action Against "Laziness" Now!
* You much rather be sitting on the couch munching your potato chips and sipping your pop soda, while binge-watching Netflix? Alright, listen up couch potato, you need to get off your high lazy laurel!
* If you have work to do, but instead you're procrastinating by being here now...well...first congratulations on subconsciously realizing and admitting to yourself that you do have a laziness problem by reading this in the first place...but still...what the heck are you waiting around for? Get cracking on whatever it is you that you need to be doing!
Confession: The truth is, we would all rather be relaxing and indulging in pleasure...than having to get up early in the morning for work, finishing up school assignments, running errands or taking care of things around the house or at the office. After all, life is certainly not only about work but about enjoying it.
The kicker? We are all lazy by nature.
There's no denying that. However, we can still do the things we love while taking care of those other life essentials that we don't (*Ahem* anybody left who's got no bills to pay?). The key is to know when to override that hardwired laziness within all of us at will. It's definitely not easy...but definitely not impossible.
Bulletproof Mentality for "Anti-Laziness" will help you with...
* How to tame your procrastination by breaking it down into micro-forms.
* How to hijack your lazy mind to steer any task towards easy completion.
* How to convert from your unmotivated-slacker self into a go-getter self.
...including many more.
Everybody can be lazy, but anybody can also be the complete opposite when necessary.
That's exactly what " Anti-Laziness" is all about - giving you the tools and control to switch off that innate laziness in order to trigger yourself to be all fired-up productive to get things done when you need to...so then you can have more time and opportunity to enjoy what you truly love.