ANXIETY IN RELATIONSHIP: COUPLES THERAPY & COMMUNICATION IN MARRIAGE. Conflict Resolution Therapy & Perfecting Emotional Intimacy. Nonviolent Communication & Empathic Listening/Speaking. NEW VERSION
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: Findaway Voices
Date: April 2020
Duration: 6 hours 14 minutes
Do you want to learn the secret to great communication?
Want to rekindle your relationship and strengthen your bond as a couple?
Or do you want to develop emotional intimacy and learn to better trust your partner?
Communication is the cornerstone of a successful relationship – but so many people fail at this essential skill. If you want to avoid relationship breakdown, stop needless fights, and even prevent divorce, then communication is something you need to master.
This audiobook offers you a roadmap to developing your communication skills, drawing on psychological strategies and the latest advice to help you boost your intimacy, trust, communication skills and more.
In part one, you’ll explore:
- The Top 7 Tips For Getting Better at Dating
- The Secret To Rebuilding Trust, Developing Intimacy, and Strengthening Your Bond
- 9 Warning Signs That Intimacy Is Suffering In Marriage
- Understanding Couples Therapy – What You Need To Know
- And Powerful Methods For Resolving Conflict and Talking Through Issues
And in part two, you’ll learn:
- Uncovering The Most Common Causes For Divorce
- The Recipe For a Successful Marriage (and Why So Many People Fail at It)
- 10 Surprising Reasons Why You Should Be Socializing More
- How To Practice Empathic Healing, Forgiveness, and Trust Your Partner
- 10 Great Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting and New
Covering the secret to building trust, the relationship warning signs to look out for, and 10 great ways to keep your relationship exciting, inside you’ll find everything you need to breathe life back into your relationship or marriage.
So don’t put up with a struggling relationship any longer, kick-start your communication skills today.