Are You Really OK?: Getting Real About Who You Are, How You’re Doing, and Why It Matters
Add to Cart - $19.95
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
7 hours 40 minutes
Just Because You’re a Christian Doesn’t Mean You’re Healthy
We tend to assume we’re okay—until we’re not. Getting healthy is an ongoing process that requires you to stop, dig deep, and ask yourself the hard questions.
In Are You Really OK? author and licensed counselor Debra Fileta challenges you to get real with who you are and how you’re doing spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically so you can recognize where you need growth and healing. You’ll learn to…
- understand and express your emotions in healthy and helpful ways
- get to the root of what you believe about yourself, others, and God
- recognize the influences of past traumas and replace them with God’s truth
- honestly assess your own mental health, and pursue help when it’s needed
- prioritize your physical wellbeing and see how it affects every other area of your life
It’s time to get intentional about pursuing health in every part of your life. Using a combination of science, psychology, and faith, Are You Really OK? will help you get healthy from the inside out.
Health & Wellness
Disorders & Diseases
Religion & Spirituality
Counseling & Inspirational
1 book added to cart
Are You Really OK?: Getting Real ...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.