Are you seeking security in a concept?: Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 6
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 20 minutes
Are you seeking security in a concept? - 25 July 1974
- Love and compassion is denied totally when you seek security in neurotic concepts.
- Is there permanent security in relationship?
- The mind is sane, healthy, whole and acts totally when it realizes there is nothing permanent.
- What is the relationship of time to thought? Does the mind need time totransform itself?
- What is your relationship to death? Is it romantic or is it a total relationship?
- Knowing nothing about an unconditioned mind, can you look at conditioning without the movement of its opposite?
Questions from the audience followed the talk.