Bedtime Meditation for Toddlers: 2 in 1 Book Bundle: Sleep Training Stories for Toddlers. Fall Asleep in 20 Minutes and Develop Lifelong Mindfulness Skills
Date: July 2020
Duration: 6 hours 51 minutes
Is bedtime often a nightmare in your household?
Are you looking for tools to help your toddler fall asleep?
Designed to help kids chill out and drift off to sleep, bedtime meditation helps to bring on the 'alpha' brain waves (akin to daydreaming or napping lightly) that occur prior to deeper phases of sleep.
Meditation can help young children process their emotions and worries, release pent-up energy and feel soothed and comfortable at night. With practice and consistency, sleep meditation can make bedtime more simple and joyful for your child and family.
Children's needs are similar to adults' in many ways. Especially at bedtime, they have a fundamental need to feel safe, cozy and happy. The key with any meditation practice for toddlers is to create a warm, loving space.
This bundle contains two audiobooks:
● Bedtime Meditation for Toddlers: Book 1
● Bedtime Meditation for Toddlers: Book 2
Each of the 6 sleep training meditation stories for young kids is at least 20 minutes long. Customize the experience to your child’s preference from three relaxing music options.
By listening to this bundle, your child will:
● Fall asleep easily and sleep through the night
● Develop lifelong mindfulness skills
● Learn core emotional regulation skills
● Reduce impulsivity, stress and anxiety
● Learn how to breathe properly
● Discover inner peace, balance and happiness
● Experience deep relaxation of body and mind
● Enhance their ability to concentrate
● And much more....
Get your copy today!