Beekeeping: The Ultimate Beginners’ Guide to Learn Managing Bees
Date: August 2020
Duration: 3 hours 2 minutes
This is a 3-book bundle, which addresses various subtopics, including but not limited to these:
Book 1: Beekeeping can be a great hobby and/or business. Many people have made it work for them, either as a side activity or as a fulltime job.
In order for you to make beekeeping a regular pastime, you have to know what you’re doing. Guides like these are especially designed to help you along the way. In this book, for example, you will hear about:
- How to prevent bee stings.
- Why bumblebees are so much different from other bee races.
- How to control and manage the bees.
- The overall pros and cons of a beekeeping business.
And so much more! You’d be surprised how much information you can find in only a small number of pages. Go ahead and check it out.
Book 2: This book will help you understand beekeeping and bees in general better. After some remarks about planning and beehive types, several topics will be addressed, such as:
- What yellow coats or jackets can do.
- Which bee houses there are, and which ones work best for which bees.
- The difference between the queen bees, the workers, and the drones.
- And several other tips you will need to get started.
Get this important piece of information from this brief guide now!
Book 3: Are you interested in beekeeping?
Are you wondering how you can make a beekeeping business profitable?
These are just two of the many questions that will be answered in this book. Along with an extensive business plan, this guide offers information about bee stings and diseases, the anatomy of bees, pollinators, swarms, packaged bees, honey business, and so much more. You cannot mis this essential gem of a book. Get it now!