Blood Sugar 101: What They Don't Tell You About Diabetes
Publisher: HighBridge Company
Date: September 2019
Duration: 10 hours 39 minutes
Completely revised and expanded in 2016. Based on the award winning Bloodsugar101.com web site, this book explains what peer-reviewed research published in top medical journals has to say about:
- What is a normal blood sugar?
- How does diabetes develop?
- What really causes diabetes?
- What blood sugar levels cause complications?
- Must you deteriorate?
- What diet is right for you?
- How can you make that diet work?
- What medications are safe?
- What supplements lower blood sugar?
Written in clear and understandable language, this book provides all the tools needed to understand how blood sugar works and achieve blood sugar health.