A Book For You: 12 Questions to Free Yourself From Yourself
Date: March 2020
Duration: 2 hours 55 minutes
This is A Book For YOU...
How do I know?
Well, you’re reading this.
This is for anyone who feels like there's more to life, and for anyone who wants to make the world a better place.
A Book For You is the book I would’ve given my 19 year old self after I almost died of alcohol poisoning.
This is the book I wrote with the specific intention of gifting to people who need someone to believe in them, when no one else will.
This is the book I’m giving to homeless people I see on the street (and will for the rest of my life). It has the potential to spark a whole new life for them.
This is the book I’m giving my friends who work in recovery centers to support people in transcending addiction.
A portal to a life of true freedom and abundance opens up in these pages, and invites you to walk through.
No matter who you are, if you’re ready to take that higher road towards your best life, this book is for YOU.
Each chapter has a main question. And each of these questions are specifically designed to spark a major aha moment in your life.
If any of these resonate with you…
- Knowing the truth of who you really are
- Clearing negative emotions
- Up-spiraling your state of being
- Experiencing total freedom, both internally and externally
- Uncovering your life’s purpose
- Developing imperishable self-awareness
- Transcending limiting beliefs
- Reprogramming your subconscious mind
- Honing the mindset to achieve anything (while being continuously fulfilled)
- Living as your best Self
This is A Book For You.
PS - This is the most giftable book ever. So, if you feel the giving spirit, give a copy to someone. Because you never know… It could spark a whole new life for them.
~ Stephen Parato