Can the mind not be a slave to knowledge?: Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 4
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 33 minutes
Can the mind not be a slave to knowledge? - 21 July 1974
- When consciousness invents a super-consciousness is it a part of thought aware of the past?
- Is there a part of the brain which has not been touched by the known?
- Is it our education to escape from 'what is' through ideals?
- Has the mind been trained to operate and function in the field of the known?
- Observing the movement of thought and its source, can one come upon something beyond thought?
- Is time required to see the reality and non-reality of knowledge?
Questions from the audience followed the talk.