Can thought bring order?: Saanen 1974 - Public Talk 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 27 minutes
Can thought bring order? - 18 July 1974
- Are thoughts, feelings, reactions and relationships merely mechanical? Is thereany other movement?
- Where there is a cause there is time and so living becomes relative.
- Is my relationship with another based on opinions, memories, demands andsexual appetites?
- Is there a way of living which has no cause?
- Do I actually see disorder or only its description?
- Is it only when the 'me' is non-existent that I am related?
- What takes place when the mind has order and a sense of total relationship?
- Can the mind be free of the word to look and discover its disorder?
Questions from the audience followed the talk.