Can thought stop?: Amsterdam 1967 - Public Talk 4
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 11 minutes
Can thought stop? - 28 May 1967
- When there is a process of recognition it is the projection of the past. The mind is always functioning within the field of time, which is of memory. Can themind go beyond that?
- What is pleasure and what is desire?
- How is it possible, without control, subjugation or denying, for thought not toallow itself to interfere?
- When all authority of every kind is put aside, denied, then you can find out foryourself.
- When you are completely attentive, you see. It is only love that sees - not thought, the mind or the intellect. One has to learn how to look, how to hear.
- Q: Could you distinguish between what you mean by the word "recognizing"and "being aware"?
- Q: How is one to break off a concept that one has carefully built?