College Admission Hacks
Publisher: Authors Republic
Date: July 2017
Duration: 0 hours 40 minutes
Unlock The Keys To Increase Chances Of Getting Into College With Low GPA
College admission has become a cutthroat process. Top schools seemingly become more and more difficult to gain entry to with the ever-increasing applicant pool of the best and brightest. For the ambitious student, it can seem like a jungle of insurmountable obstacles and questions.
How much does GPA matter? Do I have to have a sport? The essay isn't that important, right? Community service isn't that big of a deal, right?
All of these questions and more crop up when trying to navigate high school to advantageously position yourself for college entry to higher education. With no plan of action or guide, it can be easy to lose your way when trying to prepare for the college application as well as during the process itself.
Thankfully, there is a guide to help you find your way to becoming the top choice applicant of your first choice school even without depending solely on GPA.
In College Admission Hacks,discover how to:
Before The College Admission
- Assess your assets and specialize your strengths
- Use extra time for skill building to be the superior student
- Obtain a positive reputation within the community for support
- Override poor grades with these little-known high school hacks
- Force colleges to pay attention to you before the application process
During The College Application Process
- Position yourself to what your school is looking for
- Craft the best college essay with this added enhancement
- Utilize the underutilized secret weapon: the college interview
- Gain an unfair edge over your competitors with early application
- Hack your way to a prestigious degree without spending the money
and more for you to unlock!
With this knowledge and advice, you can be sure that you can set yourself up for entry into your school of choice. All it takes is determination, dedication, and a little helpful knowledge to get you on the road to success.