Complete freedom from thought: Brockwood Park 1972 Public Talk 1
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 16 minutes
Complete freedom from thought - 9 September 1972
- Learning is instant perception and action. What place has thought in learning?
- To learn about freedom must thought be completely silent? Does insight into freedom take time?
- Can thinking, however rational, bring about a psychological revolution in us?
- Is thought always conditioned? Is freedom the non-existence of thought?
- My very being is related to thought. If you want to see something new, what do you do?
- To have insight, let go of the old and listen.
- Learning is not memorizing.
- Q: Is feeling another way of thinking?
- Q: Isn't the need to love and be loved essential?
- Needing love is love of self.