Conversational Writing: The do's and don'ts of informal writing
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks
Date: November 2011
Duration: 0 hours 29 minutes
Would you like to immediately capture the attention of your reader-and keep it? Would you like people to grasp the point of your message-and remember it? Would you like people to read and respond to your emails and other informal yet crucial correspondence? Or even have your ideas read and respected when writing to a publisher? Well now you can! Internationally acclaimed speaker and author Dawn Jones presents Conversational Writing: The Dos and Don'ts of Informal Writing
1. Learn the dos and don'ts of informal yet influential emails.
2. Acquire the skills to get to the point and move your reader to action.
3. Understand who's in your audience and what persuades them.
4. Discover the secrets of putting your personality to work in your writing.
5. Discern what motivates people to respond to you and NOT put you off.
6. Recognize and avoid this costly, yet common mistake when it comes to texting and instant messaging!
7. Know how to write emails, letters, and memos that increase your credibility.
8. Taking your message to the world...how to have conversational writing with a publisher.
You'll learn to apply Pulitzer Prize secrets into short and informal writings, while getting to the point and moving your reader to action! You'll be able to discern the importance of writing to the right personality style along with understanding what NOT to do when sending e-mails, texts, and instant messages. With a few easy adjustments to your current style, you'll discover how to be informal yet professional with coworkers, employees, and supervisors-regardless of generation, personality, or culture. You'll also attain the skills to take your casual written communications to a higher level while being respected and admired by your peers. Dawn Jones is an internationally acclaimed speaker and professional trainer. She is passionate about helping people be their best and live life to the fullest!