Cosmic order: Brockwood Park 1980 - Dialogue 10
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 10 minutes
Cosmic order - 7 June 1980
- Is there an order which is not man-made?
- Can the brain ever be free from the impositions, pressures, wounds, bruises, allthe trivialities of existence?
- Time is my whole existence. I take refuge in the past, which cannot bechanged. Why does the brain accept this way of living, and why doesn't it break it down?
- As long as I have my roots in the past there cannot be order.
- If the universe is not of time, can the mind which has been entangled in time,unravel itself and so be the universe?