Creativity: The Key to a Remarkable Life
Date: August 2020
Duration: 1 hours 52 minutes
Unleash your creativity and discover the secret to a remarkable life.
Are you searching for ways to open your mind and express your creativity? Do you want to unlock your inner creative power?
Creativity is a profound, potentially life-changing tool that can shift the way you look at the world and help you manifest the life you were meant to live.
Join social innovator, speaker, and humanitarian Firdaus Kharas as he unveils the secrets to transforming your professional and personal life through harnessing your innate creativity.
Organized in concise, easy-to-read chapters with practical takeaways and tips, this book provides valuable insights, including:
· What constitutes 'being creative' (and what doesn't)
· Why opening your eyes, ears, and mind can make you more creative
· How to use your natural curiosity to generate fun, fantastic ideas
· Why daydreaming can be a surprisingly powerful tool
· How to become creatively 'wild' and find unconventional solutions
· Surprisingly simple ways to apply creativity to problem solving
· How to use creativity to improve communication with family and friends
· How you can be a 'successful' creative person and leave your mark on the world
With a dash of humor, imbued with passion, and citing examples from the author's whimsical film-making imagery, Creativity: The Key to a Remarkable Life is a roadmap for unlocking the power of creativity to enhance your productivity and happiness.