Critical Thinking Junkie
Publisher: How-To Junkie
Date: August 2017
Duration: 0 hours 36 minutes
From the Desk of the How-To Junkie for the "Critical Thinking Junkie":
Howdy friend, who wants "to develop critical thinking,"
In the old days where famous Greek philosophers - like Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle - would conglomerate in the public square Agora of Athens, people from all over would gather around to listen attentively to their enlightening thoughts.
Why would people put their fate and trust in the credibility of these great orators' words? That's because they all had exceptional critical thinking abilities - to be able to decipher fact from fiction, to understand true from false, and derive at insightful conclusions.
"But wait! Why should I care? I have zero interest in being a philosopher" you say?
Well, think about it for a second...
Critical thinking is a skill you can use and have to improve your day-to-day function and productivity by allowing you to think sharply and clearly to easily solve problems and make better decisions within your life.
Shall we say more? There are just immense benefits to being a better critical thinker. But how do you go about developing your critical thinking skills?
By being a "Critical Thinking Junkie," you will know:
* How to evaluate your own critical thinking process by going through the "5 Self-Critiquing Methods."
* How to apply the "Existentialism Gap" to take control of your thoughts from making rash irrational decisions.
* How to avoid the trap and danger of poor judgment by not being able to see viewpoints from every angle.
* How to switch your brain around from the old way of thinking that may not have been working out for you to a better way.
* How to think interdependently with other people involved to challenge you to push the boundary of your thoughts.
...and full-satisfied junkie more.
If you are still wondering why you would need critical thinking skills, then you aren't thinking critically enough to see how much your life could improve when you start having more "aha" moments and better life choices. So be the critical thinking junkie!
Signing off. Your friend,
- The How-To Junkie