CYBERSECURITY and CYBERWAR: Gain the Experience to Navigate Critical Cybersecurity Challenges
Narrated By: ,
Date: May 2021
Duration: 6 hours 3 minutes
What Is Cybersecurity? Why Is It Important?
Cyberattacks are now so common, recent reports show that hackers attack a computer in the US every 39 seconds! Once an attack happens millions of people could be harmed.
Can I teach myself cybersecurity?
What are the basics to learn cybersecurity?
Where can I learn about cybersecurity?
Here, with this audiobook! Hands-on experiences to gain real-world skills! Learn the basics of Cybersecurity and how you can protect networks and yourself online today.
New insights into the extent, purposes, and impact of global networked surveillance technologies!
In this GUIDE you’ll learn:
- IT SECURITY, DATA PROTECTION, AND PRIVACY
- IT SECURITY, HOW TO DO IT IN THE COMPANY
- IT SECURITY: THE ROLE OF CYBERSECURITY AND SYSTEM INTEGRATORS
- TIPS FOR MORE SECURITY: HOW TO STOP DATA THEFT
- EFFECTIVE METHODS FOR SAFE SURFING
- CYBERCRIME IS MORE OF A CONCERN TO AMERICANS THAN DRUGS AND MONEY LAUNDERING
- DETRIMENTAL DATA BREACHES
- UNDERSTANDING AND PREVENTING RISK
- HOW NOT TO GET EASILY HACKED?
- LEARN TO RECOGNIZE SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR
- THE IMPACT OF CYBERSECURITY ON THE ECONOMY AND DEMOCRACY OF THE COUNTRY: THE ROLE OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
- LEADING COMPANIES IN CYBERSECURITY
- THE NEW CRIMINAL SCENARIOS
- CYBERCRIME AS A NEW FACE OF ORGANIZED CRIME
- THE FUTURE OF CYBERSECURITY
- And much, much more!
Learn the basics of Cybersecurity and how you can protect networks and yourself NOW!