Excel Chinese Cooking
Publisher: Excel Cooking
Date: August 2017
Duration: 1 hours 36 minutes
LEARN THE CULINARY ART OF CHINESE COOKING
As the most prevalent ethnic restaurants anywhere you go, Chinese food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world.
Succulent sauces and spices with your many favorite choices of colorful vegetables and protein-enriched meats - is there any wonder why people love Chinese food? But do you know just how much goes into preparing the perfect Chinese dish?
Most people think about Chinese food as something for lunch or dinner. But it's so much more! Did you know that there are certain Chinese recipes that you can make for breakfast?
What if you could cook your own Chinese food the next time you want to take a trip down to your favorite Chinese restaurant or order Chinese food delivery, and save the money that you would have spent on it? With 'Excel Chinese Cooking,' that's a reality.
Here's a sample taste of what you'll get:
- The ingredients basis that comprises of the different types of condiments, spices, noodles, rice, and prepackaged items.
- The cooking utensils you'll need and where to find them, including the wok, steamers, knives, ladles and spatulas.
- The traditional breakfast serving style called 'dim sum' and how to make each meal item, such as dumplings, spring rolls, and baozi.
- The all-time favorites and most popular Chinese food dishes for lunch and dinner. (Do you know who General Tso really was?)
- The exotic treats and desserts from China that will surely give you a serious sweet tooth. (Ever heard of the Red Dragon's Beard Candy?)
...and that's just for starters.
In 'Excel Chinese Cooking,' you'll learn how to start making your own delicious Chinese food at home with easy-to-follow and comprehensive instructions.
We tell you everything that you need to know and give you the recipes that you love to really excel at Chinese cooking to cook up the food you want, anytime you want.