Expectant: First Time Mom Pregnancy Guide
Publisher: Authors Republic
Date: September 2016
Duration: 0 hours 48 minutes
Be Prepared To Enjoy Motherhood!
This is the most comprehensive pregnancy manual on the market. Becoming a new mom can be scary. I mean, who is really, truly prepared when they become a parent for the first time? With this new book, you can be! Learn how you will need to change your priorities to become a mother and be the best one you can be, A new baby is a huge responsibility but you can and should enjoy the life you're bringing into the world! Every pregnant (or planning to get pregnant) woman should read this helpful guide to being a first time mother. Don't be stressed. Be prepared!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- the symptoms of birth: the first ten signs telling you could be pregnant
- the ovulation
- the baby's sex
- what you should eat during the pregnancy?
- needs, cravings and diet conta-indicates
- how much more should weight a woman when she is pregnant?
- exercises during the pregnancy
- pets and pregnancy
- pregnancy and smoking
- pregnancy and travelling
- sex during the pregnancy
- the birth stages
Download your copy today!