Five Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter
Publisher: Oasis Audio
Date: January 2010
Duration: 8 hours 15 minutes
From the cradle to college, tell your daughters the truth about life before they believe the culture’s lies. For mothers with girls newborn to eighteen, Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter is simply a must-have audiobook. Youth culture commentator Vicki Courtney helps moms pinpoint and prepare the discussions that should be ongoing in their daughters’ formative years. To fully address the dynamic social and spiritual issues and influences at hand, several chapters are written for each of the conversations, which are:
1) You are more than the sum of your parts.
2) Don’t be in such a hurry to grow up.
3) Sex is great and worth the wait.
4) It’s OK to dream about marriage and motherhood.
5) Girls gone wild are a dime a dozen—dare to be virtuous.
The audio book is linked to online bonus features offering invaluable tips on having these conversations across the various stages of development: five and under, six to eleven, and twelve and up.