A Friendly Guide to Homeschooling: Selections from Everything You Need to Know About Homeschooling
Date: August 2020
Duration: 8 hours 51 minutes
The one-stop homeschool audio resource for a new generation!
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, more families than ever before are asking questions about homeschooling. Lea Ann Garfias, homeschooling veteran and mom of six has all the information you need to succeed. In this audio book, containing content selected and adapted from the comprehensive print edition of Everything You Need to Know about Homeschooling, Lea Ann guides you through your toughest questions about getting started and staying the course, including:
- Should I homeschool my kids? How do I get started? What books should I buy?
- What do I do in the first day? The first year?
- How do I know if my child is on track?
- What do I teach in each subject every age?
- What is my own best way of teaching?
- How can my child learn his own way?
- Will homeschooling help my family draw closer to God and to each other?
This friendly reference guide will provide you with everything you need to successfully tackle homeschooling in your own style, filling your experience with grace, forgiveness, and love for learning.
This Abridged audio edition is compiled and adapted from Everything You Need to Know about Homeschooling: A Comprehensive, Easy-to-Use Guide for the Journey from Early Learning through Graduation.