Get Smart: How to Think and Act Like the Most Successful and Highest-Paid People in Every Field
Publisher: Gildan Media
Date: March 2016
Duration: 4 hours 13 minutes
An accessible guide on training the brain to work effortlessly in your favor-from the international bestselling author of the productivity classic Eat That Frog
In business and in life, you must be smart to get ahead. As things shift and change quickly, you need to tap into your brain-learn how to think smartly-in order to make sure that you maximize your opportunities.
In Get Smart!, internationally-acclaimed business guru, speaker, author, and productivity expert Brian Tracy has laid the groundwork on how to easily reconfigure your negative thinking patterns and habits, and reprogram your brain to achieve its maximum potential. In this invaluable book, readers will encounter:
· The latest brain research on how to think, in order to get results
· Practical, easy-to-understand advice and immediately actionable steps and exercises
· How to train the brain to think correctly and help to create a brilliant future
· Tapping in to the power of positive thinking
· How to harness the true potential of the human mind
· And so much more
Whether your goal is making more sales, coming up with better business plans, or simply finding ways to make extra money or have more residual income, this book will serve as your personal express elevator going straight to the top!