Give a Sh*t: Do Good. Live Better. Save the Planet.
Date: June 2018
Duration: 6 hours 15 minutes
'The time for stepping up and protecting our planet is now. And this book is an easy, enjoyable place to start.' -- Moby
It's time to put your good intentions into action. It's time to give a shit -- about your health, your footprint, and your planet.
Give a Sh*t guides you through the transition to a kinder, healthier, more conscious, and sustainable life like no book has done before. With a humorous and nonjudgmental tone, savvy eco-friendly lifestyle expert Ashlee Piper walks you through easy-but-impactful shifts anyone can make to live and be better every damn day:
- In your home - Room-by-room guidance and tactics for a chic, affordable, sustainable living space, no matter where or how you live
- In the kitchen - 20+ unfussy, quick, and delicious plant-based recipes for every life occasion, from pantry staples like White Witch Almond Milk to exciting everyday fare like Walnut Chorizo Tostadas to kick-ass desserts like Jamocha Silk Pie
- In your closet - Advice for building a polished, ethical wardrobe in a world of fast fashion
- In the mirror - Beauty and grooming tips and DIY products (from skin care to foundation to, ahem, ladytime provisions) that are safer, natural, cruelty-free, and, best of all, effective
- In the wild - How to maintain your values (and your moxie) at work, in your social life, and when abroad
Give a Sh*t isn't a manual of restrictions -- it's a practical handbook that meets you where you are and finally harmonizes doing good with living well.