Happier Human: 53 Science-Backed Habits to Increase Your Happiness
Written By: ,
Publisher: Tantor Media
Date: June 2019
Duration: 4 hours 8 minutes
Written by Wall Street Journal bestselling author S. J. Scott, Happier Human provides a detailed examination of the strategies and ideas that actually make people happy. Each idea is supported by a wealth of research into why it works. Plus, it also includes a simple action plan for turning these ideas into permanent habits that people can incorporate into their busy lives. Inside this accessible, entertaining guide, you'll learn:
● The role happiness plays in your success (hint: it's so much bigger than you think!)
● Five fundamental needs we all experience on a daily basis
● How to identify and use the 'big levers of happiness'
● What the 80/20 Rule actually means, and how to use it
● Fifty-three fully science-backed strategies for reaching a higher level of bliss today
. . . and so much more.