The Happiest Man in the World: Life Lessons from a Cultural Economist
Date: December 2014
Duration: 12 hours 42 minutes
Engaging and transforming, THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD provides a unique and compelling insight into the life and legacy of a man who found true happiness in relinquishment and selfless service.
Through the inspiring story of Dr. James W. Jackson, Founder of Project C.U.R.E., you will discover:
- The power of story in the shaping of personal destiny
- The basic principal of cultural economics: everybody's better off
- The despair of selfish accumulation and the joyful adventure of relinquishment
- Best practices for building a “Business of Goodness”
- The development of Project C.U.R.E as a model for cultural transformation
- Eight lessons learned about centralized healthcare
- How to live the best of your life....helping others
Dr. Jackson challenges people everywhere to learn from his life experiences, and join him in becoming “The Happiest People in the World!”
Author and Narrator: Dr. James W. Jackson is a respected international consultant, businessman, economist, highly successful entrepreneur and award winning author. He has received worldwide recognition and awards including the U.S. Department of State's, Florence Nightingale Humanitarian Award.