How To Be The Parent You Always Wanted To Be
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Date: September 1999
Duration: 1 hours 0 minutes
Hundreds of thousand of parents have attended Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish's patenting workshops; now, this unique audiobook will allow every parent to bring that experience home with them. Hear the inspiring real-life stories of parents who have put these ideas into action, and you'll soon realize that you can do it too.
By listening to this groundbreaking audiobook, you'll learn how to:
* Deal with you children's strong emotions.
* Set firm limits and still maintain good will.
* Express your angry feelings without being hurtful.
* Engage your children's cooperation.
* Resolve family conflicts.
With How To Be The Parent You Always Wanted To Be, Faber & Mazlish bring their invaluable patenting expertise to anyone striving to be the best parent they can be.