How to Make Money with Ebooks: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Create and Sell Your Ebook on Kindle, Nook, and iBookstore
Date: March 2019
Duration: 2 hours 7 minutes
If you want to know how to write, make, and publish your e-book, then get How to Make Money with Ebooks.
Here's what you get inside How to Make Money with Ebooks:
- Discover how to find the right topic that can help sell your e-book.
- Uncover how to find the best title so your e-book can stand out in the marketplace.
- Find out how to create great content whether you write it yourself or hire someone else to do it for you.
- How to sell your e-book on all the major e-book platforms such as: Amazon's Kindle store, Barnes & Noble's Nook store, Apple's iBookstore, Google Play store, and many more.
- How to market your e-book the right way without spending a lot of money.
- Gain greater reach, impact, and profits by learning how to scale up your business by creating more e-books the right way.
- Discover how to outsource your work so the majority of the work (if not all) can be done by others.
What's unique about this audiobook? Discover how to sell your e-book on all the major e-book platforms (Kindle, Nook, iBookstore, Google Play store, etc.) instead of just one e-book platform. Learn how to publish your e-book from an e-book publisher and an author's point of view since the author has both experiences.
- The exact blueprint that has allowed author BJ Min to launch two publishing companies to produce more than 250 e-books in fiction and nonfiction genres.
- A complete step-by-step formula to succeed in the e-book business.
- Access to step-by-step tutorials to guide you to get real-life results.
- An excellent resource for aspiring authors because this audiobook helps anyone publish his or her first e-book on all the major platforms.