How to Profit from Today's Rapid Changes
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
Date: January 1999
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
From one of America's leading experts on innovation comes his classic guide -- now updated for the new millennium!
Are you bringing yesterday's attitudes into today's world?
Change is one constant in today's turbulent economic world. Now a leading business futurist and innovation expert has made a study of what it will take to put change to work for you in the coming decade. Crisscrossing the country to find out how the nation's most succesful executives prepare themselves for tomorrow, Robert B. Tucker brings the results to you in this extraordinary audio program. You will learn:
- Little known techniques used by today's leading executives, entrepreneurs and decision-makers to keep them ahead
- How to spot changes and trends before your competitors do
- How to analyze trends and format strategies to profit from them
- How to develop your own 'future scan system' to keep you from missing out on important developments
- A proven method for distinguishing between passing fads and the kind of changes that will reshape the world
The difference between understanding tomorrow and today is the difference between success and failure. Robert B. Tucker shows you how to look ahead -- and to get exactly where you want to go!