How to Read Your Client's Mind
Publisher: Gildan Media
Date: March 2015
Duration: 4 hours 2 minutes
If you could only read your customer/client's mind, you would be able to not only sell more effectively, but retain them for life? In this remarkable audio book, you will learn non-verbal signals people use to communicate their intention and emotions. You will also gain valuable insights into how your customers and clients make decisions. In this audio book, you will learn how to:
1) Increase your closing rate up to 99% with "The Touch of Persuasion"
2) "Buying Signals" people use to signal they are ready to purchase from you
3) How to listen between the lines using "Subtext Signals"
4) Use the newest research on how to influence people
5) How to spot when your customers are bored or tuned out & how to bring them back.
6) How women uniquely make buying decisions and how they want you to treat them.
7) How to triple your advertising/marketing response rates using the 12 most persuasive words to your clients
Includes a detailed reference guide