How to Say No: Regain Control of Your Life by Setting Boundaries and Saying “No” Without Feeling Guilty
Date: July 2020
Duration: 1 hours 36 minutes
Stop being a people pleaser! Learn how to say no and put yourself first without feeling guilty!
Do you feel that your life is out of control? Do you think you have people-pleasing tendencies? Do you believe that you have to say yes to everyone's requests in order to maintain your friendships and social circles?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this book How to Say No is the ideal solution for you, as it is designed to give you all the answers that you need.
After listening to this book, you’ll be able to turn down requests and decline invitations with confidence and ease. You'll learn how to say no in every situation, in the workplace, and at home, according to your convictions.
You have the power to completely turn your life around and finally get what you want, put yourself first, and stop being so concerned with what other people think. And this guide will help you get there ten times faster!
Here’s exactly what you will discover:
- What are the psychological reasons why you’re afraid of saying “no”
- What are the harmful beliefs you subconsciously possess and how to change them
- Where do your people-pleasing tendencies come from and exactly what to do about them
- How to reprogram your beliefs and learn to accept and love yourself
- How to confidently ask for what you really want
- How to reclaim your time and energy and take control of your life by setting healthy boundaries
- What are actionable tactics that you can use to say “no”, all without hurting anyone’s feelings
- Plus bonus material: a dedicated chapter on how to say “no” to your spouse, kids, parents, friends, neighbors, coworkers, clients, bosses, and strangers.
- And so much more!
So, are you serious about reclaiming your energy, time, and life? If you are, then simply get this audiobook now, and discover how the simple, beautiful word “no” can transform your life!