How To Use Microsoft Word 2010: Your Step By Step Guide To Using Microsoft Word 2010
Written By: ,
Date: May 2017
Duration: 0 hours 52 minutes
If you want to learn how to use Word documents, then get the How To Use Microsoft Word 2010 step-by-step guide.
The tactics and techniques in this single guide are scripted to aid the user in documenting their text material easily by using Microsoft Word 2010.
With the handy step-by-step guidelines of this guide, it is easier to meet the diversified textual file documentation requirement. Undoubtedly, this study guide will assist you to make standardized formatting and content scheduling of documents in minimum possible time.
This study guide offers the following substantial benefits to its booklovers:
- This guide will assist you in using pre-defined and built-in document themes and templates.
- You will learn standard documentation from scratch to highly professional and featured document files.
- Microsoft Word 2010 equips the user with the powerful set of editing tools and commands for outlining the document.
- Microsoft Word 2010 will also guide how to format a small portion of text, a whole paragraph, a full document and or an entire long document file.
- You will also learn to add several illustration types such as shapes, charts, tables, etc. to organize different text contents and therefore making the document convey its main theme to the audience visually.
- The guide will also help you to change the preface and formatting of your documents by employing a simple step-by-step process.
- You will also learn how pictures are formatted by using the new and cool tools of Microsoft Word 2010 such as background removal, artistic effect, etc.
- Microsoft Word 2010 also offers tools to customize the document file such as built-in styles, columns, and the creation of section and page breaks.
- You can use header and footer to display main ideas, document titles, page numbers, etc. on each document page.