HowExpert Guide to Hardwood Flooring: How to Install and Maintain Hardwood Floors
Written By: ,
Date: January 2021
Duration: 2 hours 22 minutes
If you want to learn how to install and maintain hardwood floors, then get HowExpert Guide to Hardwood Flooring.
Here is what you will learn inside:
• An instructional guide on how to install and maintain hardwood floors.
• Includes instructions on how to remove an old floor as well as any existing baseboard.
• Provides simple step by step instructions on how to check the quality of the subfloor the new flooring will be installed on.
• Goes through descriptions and pros and cons of wood and wood-like products to help better determine which may be best for one’s situation.
• Describes the process of getting a subfloor ready for installation of different products.
• Tells you which tools and materials one will need to complete the installation process.
• Goes through step by step process of installing different products from start to finish.
• Goes through the process of sanding a raw wood floor to either put a natural coat on it or stain it another color.
• Describes the differences as well as the different processes of oil-based and water-based finishes.
• Goes through the different types of trim and transition needed to complete a floor.
• Tells how to install different trim options and how to put on the finishing touches.
• Describes how to maintain different products and whether said products will be repaired if necessary.
Read HowExpert Guide to Hardwood Flooring today!
About the Expert
Marc Hagan has been involved in the hardwood flooring industry in California for over 20 years. His father has been sanding, staining, refinishing hardwood floors, and installing new ones since Marc was six years old. Marc and his two older brothers would go with their father and observe the hardwood flooring process.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.