Hydroponics: The Complete Guide to Design an Inexpensive Hydroponics Garden at Home to Grow Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs
Date: June 2020
Duration: 5 hours 25 minutes
Learn all about Hydroponics, a Revolutionary Farming System and Grow Your Own Organic Food!
Would you like to grow fruits and vegetables, but don’t have enough garden space?
With a Hydroponic system, you don’t need a lot of space.
Do you lack the soil for your garden or you live in a place without much sunlight?
A Hydroponic garden can flourish without those!
Here’s what this book will teach you:
- Different types of Hydroponic gardens – find the one that fits your needs and conditions!
- Best plants for Hydroponic systems – find out which ones will flourish!
- How to take care of Hydroponic plants – learn about nutrition and avoiding plant diseases
- How to manage pest control – keep your plants healthy and pest free
- Building a Hydroponic garden – everything you need to know about light, ventilation, water system and containers
- What equipment will you need – from tools to pumps and nutrients
- And much more!
This book will also provide you with charts and blueprints for different Hydroponic build, to get you started and give you some design ideas. If you’re worried about the cost of this project, you should know that the initial investment is not very high, and Hydroponics saves money! Just think about how much you’re spending (and have already spent) on expensive organic food.
Now, you can invest some of that money into Hydroponics and never buy processed or expensive food again!