If freedom is responsibility, how do I act?: Brockwood Park 1972 - Public Talk 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 18 minutes
If freedom is responsibility, how do I act? - 16 September 1972
- Q: What is the action that will be a total response to the world around us?
- Can one respond totally without learning about love and death in relation todaily life?
- Do we live, or do we tolerate living?
- Do we live according to ideas and conclusions based on belief, dogma and memory?
- Is there an action which dissipates all images?
- Is love relationship in which there is no image? Is disorder relationship in which there is the image?
- Can a mind seeking comfort learn about death?- Find out whether death is something to be avoided or to be lived with naturally.
- Can the mind free itself from the known?
- Q: What relationship has literature, beauty and art to our daily life?
- Q: Were you conditioned by the Masters?
- Q: Can one help someone in distress?