If we had no belief what would happen to us?: Ojai 1949 - Public Talk 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 0 hours 39 minutes
If we had no belief what would happen to us? - 23 July 1949
- Without self-knowledge we cannot go beyond the self-projected illusions of the mind.
- It's only in relationship that one can know oneself as one is.
- A mind that is filled with beliefs, dogmas, assertions and quotations is an uncreative, repetitive mind.
- Can we look at ourselves without beliefs?
- A mind that is quiet because it understands fear and understands itself is creative.
- Q: Our mind knows only the known. What is it in us that drives us to find theunknown, reality, or God?