Investing for Beginners: How to Invest and Become Rich in 2020
Date: June 2020
Duration: 3 hours 9 minutes
This audiobook provides indispensable investing skills and helps you become a successful investor.
The information packed into these brief, easy-to-follow audiobooks includes:
- What stocks are and the history of investments.
- How to find a brokerage.
- Investing in stocks and meanings of different fundamentals like PE ratio.
- Day trading and swing trading, for the more ambitious.
- Investment strategies like dollar cost averaging and diversification, and how to do them properly.
- Exchange traded funds. What they are and why you want to invest in them.
- Bonds. What they are and how they are used for income generation.
- Mutual funds.
- Options trading - how to profit quickly or use them to generate regular income.
- And top beginner mistakes and how to avoid them.
- What's a dividend and how do they work.
- Learn which stocks pay dividends and which don't and why.
- Find out how to read financial statements and determine which companies are a good investment.
- Get the secret trick you can use to reinvest dividends tax-free.