Is it possible to end the thousand yesterdays?: Claremont 1968 - Students Discussion 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 28 minutes
Is it possible to end the thousand yesterdays? - 13 November 1968
- Living together amicably, creatively, in complete relationship with one another-if that is what is essential then we need not only a different kind of mind butalso a different quality of affection, love.
- What is the function of a religious mind?
- Our struggle in life is dualistic: good and bad, right and wrong, holy and unholy,the ideal and the fact. There is only the fact, not the ideal.
- Is it possible to look at life as though you are looking for the first time?
- What is the content of the unconscious? It is the racial residue, the traditional,the family, the personal. It is as trivial as the conscious mind.
- Q: It seems to me that the "I", the ego only exists in relation to other things.Could you comment on this?
- The impossible becomes possible only when you discard the impossibility of it. To find out anything you must go beyond the impossible.
- Q: What do you mean by meditation?
- There is no "how".