Is there in the brain anything untouched by culture?: Brockwood Park and Gstaad 1975 - Dialogue 9
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 40 minutes
Is there in the brain anything untouched by culture? - 6 August 1975
- Can there be a total perception which completely heals the brain?
- What benefit has culture?- Does speech come before thought?
- Is it possible to say something without the operation of thought?
- Is there in the brain anything untouched by culture?
- Is attention a conscious process?
- Is love the factor of profound change?
- You explain all this, and you say that whatever the damaged brain "which is the result of thought and tradition and all the rest of it - whatever it does will produce further damage. So, because you point it out, I realise that. That is the first necessity - I realise it. Then, after I've realised it, you talk to me at a depth which thought has not touched. You planted a seed.