Is there such thing as free will?: Amsterdam 1967 - Students Discussion 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 19 minutes
s there such thing as free will? - 31 May 1967 - Is freedom partial?
- Why should I be bound to destiny? Born in India with the tremendous culturaltraditions, why should I be caught in it?
- Man is more important than the frame into which he is put.
- Is it possible for a human being to free himself from society, psychologically?
- Human beings have to change, and will thought change us?
- Man is society, has created the society in which we live.
- Are you influenced to change from outside or do you change from yourself?
- To change according to a pattern is no change at all.