Is thought detrimental?: Gstaad 1965 - Small Group Discussion 1
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 6 hours 54 minutes
Is thought detrimental? - 15 August 1965
- Why does one seek pleasure?
- Can the mind only face facts and not thought?
- Why have I never said, "Thought is poison," to myself?
- Meeting something one doesn't know, facing something which has no answer.
- Acting without knowing.
- What is a state of mind which is silent?
- Time is detrimental.
- Are we twisting everything to our core of pleasure?