Joy of Movement: A Comprehensive Guide on How You Can Exercise Your Way to Excellent Health, Learn How to Keep Your Body Strong and Healthy Using the Right Exercise
Date: July 2020
Duration: 0 hours 34 minutes
The Joy of Movement: A Comprehensive Guide on How You Can Exercise Your Way to Excellent Health, Learn How to Keep Your Body Strong and Healthy Using the Right Exercise
There's a huge amount of the population that is inactive nowadays. Most of the people spend the majority of their days glued to their desk at work or being couch potatoes at home. But there's an increasing awareness and focus now on trying to live a healthier lifestyle. A lot of people are now realizing that in order to enjoy the things we love for as long as possible, we have to pay attention to our health.
Exercise is said to enhance memory and makes us smarter and also promotes better sleep. It helps us feel better about ourselves. This audiobook will show you how you can exercise to keep your body strong and promote better health. It will show you different types of exercise you can try so you can discover which one is the right one for you.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- Importance of Maintaining a Strong Body Today and in the Future
- Knowing Your Limitations Before Taking On An Exercise Regimen
- Why Stretching is Important
- Cardio Training for a Healthy Body
- Strength Training for a Healthy Body
- Deciding If You Need a Gym or Can Train at Home
- Outside Activities for Healthy Exercise
- Exercises You Can Do Anywhere
- Benefits of Learning to Exercise Correctly
Insufficient exercise is the leading risk factor for premature death. Regular exercise can really improve the quality of life of an individual.
Physical activity is really very important for us and it is one of the pillars of our wellbeing. To get started on learning more about what exercise can be good for you, scroll up and click the 'add to cart' button now