Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Creating a Culture that Matters
Date: April 2019
Duration: 3 hours 39 minutes
AXIOM AWARD WINNER IN LEADERSHIP
In Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work, Piyush Patel offers an insider’s perspective on how to unify your team around a common purpose by uncovering your core values and transforming your culture.
With over 20 years of entrepreneurial experience, Piyush has discovered that—while leaders can provide opportunities—real culture comes from the heart. Using real-life examples and practical takeaways, Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work is the ultimate guide to creating a tribe to lead and a workplace you love. Piyush challenges readers to rethink their current paths, unveiling:
• The business-owner wake-up call: How to tell when your company culture is failing and what to do to fix it
• The key to employee retention is BAM—Belonging, Affirmation, and Meaning
• Secrets to successful onboarding: How to make new employees feel like they already belong
• Constructive “uncomfortable” conversations: Tips for getting positive results from conflict
• Four questions to ask your employees to get a pulse on your company’s culture
• When successful businesses happen to poor leaders: Identify negative initiatives and reshape your company before it’s too late
• How to spot the difference between ‘real’ and ‘faux’ culture: Why a company with perks can still be toxic
As a business owner or leader, Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work will challenge you to take control of your culture and create a thriving company that’s built for longevity.