Lean B2B: Build Products Businesses Want
Date: July 2019
Duration: 5 hours 14 minutes
Thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators use Lean B2B to quickly find traction in the market.
Packed with more than 20 case studies, Lean B2B consolidates the best thinking around Business-to-Business (B2B) customer development to help entrepreneurs focus on the right actions each step of the way, leaving as little as possible to luck.
The book helps:
- Assess the market potential of opportunities to find the right opportunity for your team
- Find early adopters, quickly establish credibility and convince business stakeholders to work with you
- Find and prioritize business problems in corporations and identify the stakeholders with the power to influence a purchase decision
- Create a minimum viable product and a compelling offer, validate a solution and evaluate whether your team has found product-market fit
- Identify and avoid common challenges faced by entrepreneurs and learn ninja techniques to speed up product-market validation
« The book will pay itself off in the first couple of pages! » - Ben Sardella, Co-Founder, Datanyze, AA-ISP Top 25 Most Influential
« Lean B2B nails the key to being nimble and iterative in the complex, drawn-out world of B2B entrepreneurship: relationships. It captures how I've been running my own Lean B2B practice for years and makes it accessible to anyone. » - Brian Gladstein, CEO and Founder, Explorics
« This is a must read for every B2B entrepreneur, SaaS creator or consultant and business school student. It's the kind of book you don't read once, you go back to it on a regular basis. » - Carmen Gerea, CEO & Co-founder, UsabilityChefs