Learning is action: Claremont 1968 - Students Discussion 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 0 hours 56 minutes
Learning is action - 12 November 1968
- Our education is concerned with the accumulation of knowledge.Very few of us are capable of living a life without the influence of specialists.
- What is the point of going to a university, getting a degree and disappearinginto the vast structure of society?
- Q: How shall we approach the idea of study?
- If you express from something already accumulated it is a deadly bore, but ifyou are all the time watching, not only yourself but the world, you are learning.
- Q: You say that a mantra is an escape. Do you think that people use drugs as anescape or because they want to become closer?
- When I observe myself I cannot learn if I condemn what I find.
- We observe through our imagination, through our image, through ourknowledge.