Life, death and love: Berkeley 1969 - Public Talk 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 9 minutes
Life, death and love - 5 February 1969
- What is it that we call living?
- How can a confused mind find somebody who will tell the truth?
- When there is no comparison, no opposite, you are actually faced with the fact of anger, then is there anger?
- Without knowing what sorrow is, understanding its nature and structure, we shall not know what love is.
- What is it to die?
- One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end.
- It is only the mind that has shed all its burdens every day, ended every problem,that is an innocent mind. Then life has a different meaning altogether. Then one can find out what love is.