LINUX FOR BEGINNERS: How to Master the Linux Operating System and Command Line from Scratch
Date: April 2021
Duration: 3 hours 7 minutes
- Are you looking for a comprehensive guide that will teach you how to use Linux and manage it like a pro?
- Are you having trouble going through the Linux distributions available and deciding which one is better for your needs?
- Do you want to take a systematic look at how far you have come with your learning?
Without question, Linux is the most efficient operating system. Yes, you may believe that Windows and macOS are efficient operating systems because they dominate so much of the PC market, but here are statistics that will change your mind.
- Linux is used on the world's supercomputers.
- Linux is used by 96.3 percent of the world's top 1 million servers.
- Linux is used by the best cloud hosting services.
- Linux is used by 23 of the top 25 websites in the world.
- Linux is used by 90% of the world's cloud infrastructure.
It's challenging to assess and understand how to learn a new skill, mainly when the subject appears vast. There can be so much data available that it is difficult to know where to begin. Even worse, you start learning and soon find there are so many definitions, commands, and complexities not clarified. This book is helpful even if you have never used Linux before but want to master it.
Fortunately, this book takes an easy-to-follow, beginner-friendly approach to introduce you to anything you need to know, whether you are a beginner or an expert, so you can apply what you have learned right away.