Live Fearless: A Call to Power, Passion, and Purpose
Date: February 2018
Duration: 4 hours 15 minutes
Are you tired of the comparison game and trying to keep up? Are you worried that people will discover the real you and be disappointed? Sadie Robertson, New York Times bestselling author, has an important message for her generation: you don’t have to be held back by fear, anxiety, or loneliness anymore. In Live Fearless, Sadie takes you on a liberating journey out of fear and into freedom and a life of passion and purpose!
No matter who you are, where you come from, or what your fears are, freedom is available to you in Jesus. The Bible is full of encouraging verses and stories to equip and inspire you in your daily battle against your fears.
Sadie invites teens and young adults to
- set aside fear, anxiety, and comparison so they can become the joy-filled person God created them to be
- believe they are seen and known
- recognize and resolve FEAR—False Evidence Appearing Real
- be an agent of change by choosing compassion, connection, and acceptance
Inside Live Fearless you’ll find
- interactive opportunities as Sadie asks you questions, presents challenges, delivers encouragement, and invites you to pray
- fun lists and practical ways to make changes, such as “7 Steps to Exhale Your Ugly”
- inspirational thoughts on how living fearlessly can change everything
Live Fearless is the perfect gift for young Christian women on birthdays, for graduation, or as a “just because” gift to encourage self-care and confidence. It's time to fight your fears and live fearless.
Sadie is a wholesome and trusted role model and enthusiastic voice for her generation, reaching millions of teens, young adults, and parents through her books, social platforms, and hit podcast, WHOA That's Good.
Look for additional inspirational, bestselling books from Sadie:
- Live Fearless
- Live on Purpose
- Who Are You Following?
- Who Are You Following? Guided Journal