Lost Sci-Fi Books 136 thru 140
George O. Smith
Frank Belknap Long
Philip K. Dick
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $5.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
3 hours 31 minutes
Lost Sci-Fi Books 136 thru 140 - Five Lost Sci-Fi Short Stories from the 1920s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s
- Progeny by Philip K. Dick - Intelligent parents readily understand why they must not try to educate and train their children. Robots do it much better; they do not confuse them with complexes or emotions or petty impulses. Even tired old Ed Doyle could tell you that much...
- Watchbird by Robert Sheckley - The goal was to eliminate murder. It worked perfectly in the beginning, but then...
- The Door in the Wall by H. G. Wells - One confidential evening, not three months ago, Lionel Wallace told me this story of the Door in the Wall. And at the time I thought that so far as he was concerned it was a true story.
- Home is the Spaceman by George O. Smith - Enright was coming home, which should have been good, since he was the first Earthman ever to go faster than light. But when he'd been gone eighteen months in a ship that was supplied for only ten days, the authorities were just a trifle curious....
- The Man From Time by Frank Belknap Long - The method by which one man might be pinpointed in the vastness of all Eternity was the problem tackled by the versatile Frank Belknap Long in this story. And as all minds of great perceptiveness know, it would be a simple, human quality he'd find most effective even in solving Time-Space.
Mystery & Fantasy
1 book added to cart
Lost Sci-Fi Books 136 thru 140...
George O. Smith
© Copyright 2011 - 2024 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.