Love is that quality of mind in which there is no division: Bombay (Mumbai) 1971 - Public Talk 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 29 minutes
Love is that quality of mind in which there is no division - 14 February 1971
- To live in this world with intelligence, in spite of all the complications.
- Is it possible to be free of fear, not only the superficial fear in relationship butthe deep-rooted fear?
- Thought nourishes, sustains and gives continuity to fear and pleasure.
- When you are learning, your mind is awake.
- Truth isn't second-hand; you can't get it through a guru, a book, you have to learn about it. The beauty of learning is that you don't know what truth is.
- What is love?
- A man who has not love in his heart, but the things made by thought, will makea monstrous world, will construct a society that is totally immoral. To find out,you must undo everything that you have done.
- What does it mean to die?